Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Complete chatColor Suggestion (From lela_null)
Started by Zxyr

From lela_null:

"Can we use chatColor as a plugin?

Information: http://lano-project.org/minecraft.php

Download: lano-project.org/download/plugin-chatColors.zip

(and before, the server link on the page does not lead to an active server so it is not advortising)"

I'm not really sure if this is needed. There is an essentials color kit which would produce the same thing.

While we don't necessarily need this plugin I think it's cleaner than using the kit version.

• The kit is an item that people tend to lose, and it has a cooldown; the plugin is just in chat
  • The essentials kit does not reset its formatting between all codes; for example it will say &lBold &uUnderline (the bold in the kit carries over onto underline, etc. It's messy while Lela's is clean and organized a bit better)
  • The essentials kit does not show how to use both color and formatting, while Lela's plugin does

I heavily favor it because you can see the colors as you type, and that is where it is usually needed.

Also the points Zxyr pointed out.

Alright, would it be possible for you to post it at Spigot; I prefer to keep all downloads for the server from Spigot so I am notified of an update.

Here you go :D

I also added commandLock if you want it.

Thanks, I'll get this implemented when I get home. One thing I would suggest is, you've added the resource version to the title, and you've used camelCase but project names usually have an upper case starting letter.

I have no idea what I am doing! :D (does more) It will likely never need an update though. Tries pro-tips next time.

You can update the resource name :P

Plugin is installed.

Marking as resolved and locking.