/warp Zoo will soon contain every mob that can be transported and contained in vanilla Minecraft.
Without spawning in any mobs.
Here's how it's been done, in order of appearence in the zoo:
- Snow Golem - created on the spot
- Wolf - native to the surrounding forest. They are easy to push into boats, which can then be driven by a player.
- White and Black / White Rabbits - native to ice plains 2500 blocks away, as the crow flies. They were picked up with leads and flown this distance.
- Polar Bear - same as above
- Stray - transported via boat as leads do not work on hostiles ~7500 blocks
- Cave Spider - transported via stairs from a mineshaft under the zoo
- Spider - spawns in darkness
- Creeper - spawns in darkness
- Zombie - spawns in darkness
- Villager - transported via boat and river from a nearby river
- Iron Golem - created on the spot
- Cow - spawns on grass
- Sheep - spawns on grass
- Horse - spawns in plains
- Donkey - spawns in plains
- Mule - bred from above two
- Pig - spawns on grass
- Chicken - spawns on grass
- Husk - transported via boat/river/tunnel from desert
- Yellow Rabbit - transported via lead and flight
- Skeleton - spawns in darkness
- Skeleton horse - spawns when horses are struck by lightning; these bolts do not follow storm patterns and are common if you are near lots of horses.
- Magma cube - spawns in nether; transported via portal
- Zombie Pigman - see above
- Blaze - spawns in fortress; transported via boat and portal
- Wither Skeleton - see above